Monday, April 30, 2012


April 17, 2012

Last week I spent an unusual amount of time in Rancho Santa Margarita. Our district leader went to a meeting in Carlsbad for two days last week, and so we had his companion, Elder Hunt, with us and we worked in both areas on Wednesday and Thursday. Then, on Sunday-Monday we did our normal exchanges and I went with Elder Hunt to Rancho again. Rancho Santa Margarita is like an island of rich people isolated from the rest of Orange County (probably intentionally) by vast wilderness. Nonetheless, we were blessed to be able to find a lot of awesome people. We were able to contact someone that Elder Chavez and I had met and passed to the Rancho elders last transfer, and it turned out that I had also already met his wife back when I worked in San Juan Capistrano. Miracles! I am grateful, however, that I live on a ground-floor apartment. The Rancho elders live on the third floor (no wonder they are skinnier than we are).

No comments:

Post a Comment