Thursday, March 31, 2011



“Elder Driaza has unusually intense personal study.”



March 22, 2011

“So, first off, I got transferred. Elder Driaza gets to stay here in Oceanside, and I am going to go be a district leader somewhere else. I have no idea where. I know that the Spanish district leader spots in San Clemente, Valley Center, Peñasquitos, Del Mar, and San Marcos are probably up for grabs, so I will just have to wait and see where I go (if I go to Valley Center, we get to live on a farm and drive a pickup truck). So, like you said in your newsletter, you will have to wait until next week to know where exactly I am (or if I'm even still alive). We're a little sad, because we have gotten to be really good friends, but that's how missions work. . . . I have been packing like crazy and had to leave a few things behind (including my collection of Watchtower magazines that I have confiscated from investigators, unfortunately...). I am looking forward to coming back to Oceanside for Edgar and Ana's baptism, and excited to be able to work in a different part of the mission!”

No comments:

Post a Comment