Tuesday, October 5, 2010

September 21, 2010

"We got to go to the San Diego temple today. It was amazing. It has one of the most interesting baptistries I have ever seen, and the celestial room has two floors! I think it's interesting that you learn something new every time you go to the temple. I had a great experience. Today was the first time when I went into the temple with a question to which I wanted an answer. By the time I got out of the session, I knew exactly what the answer was. It was such an exciting experience. It was so great to be able to go to the temple today, but it's even better to imagine that in a year from now, I can go to the temple for Roberto and Ofelia Lopez's sealing, Eric Cruz's endowments, Nieves' endowments, and Lucy and Porfirio's sealing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment