Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5, 2010

"I'm staying for another transfer! Me and my companion Elder Silva are both staying. Everything is going great here, and the weather has cooled off a bit. It's pretty funny--it's about 65 or 70 degrees in the day now, with clouds, and all these Californians are getting sick and walking around with hoodies and sweaters and coats (one girl even had a winter hat). Three different Mexican families gave us hot chocolate yesterday "to help us warm up." It was raining almost all day yesterday, so I got to have my first missionary day in the rain. After a day of riding your bikes in the rain, it's amazing how much mud is splattered on the back of your white shirt. Other than that, everything is going great. I also had ceviche this week--it is like salsa...a mix of onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, lemon juice, and raw shrimp."

No comments:

Post a Comment